Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm FALLing for You!

Well, I'm really into The Manny! It is a very fun story :o)

This fall, I am reading non-fiction. Usually I've got my nose stuck in a juicy, addictive chic lit book, but after reading (and loving) John Tesh's Intelligence for you Life, I've decided to read some more real-life stuff! Plus, with all of the talk about Randy Pausch and his death, how can I NOT read The Last Lecture?!?! So, here is a coupon to Borders (valid through 8/25) for 30% off one item, along with my fall book list, most of which WERE chosen by their covers!!
  • September 1: The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
  • September 15: Life Beyond Measure: Letters to My Great-Granddaughter by Sidney Poitier
  • September 29: A Three Dog Life by Abigail Thomas
  • October 13: Her Last Death: A Memoir by Susanna Sonnenberg
  • October 27: Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom
  • November 10: Running With Scissors: A Memoir by Augusten Burroughs
  • November 24: Marley & Me: Life and Love with the World’s Worst Dog by John Grogan

So, there you go! It will be a great fall... but first, let's get through The Manny!!

No comments: