Saturday, June 13, 2009

There Is DEFINITELY A Baby In There!!

Well, the picture is pretty much self-explanatory! Baby Taylor is moving around SO much! She did flip and is in the head-down position and let me tell you, that was a VERY uncomfortable flip! I'm feeling good now though. This pregnancy has been pretty easy so far.



I got a package in the mail today...

This is the little onesie Miss Taylor will wear home from the hospital and the matching shirt for big sis! I ordered them from Etsy and am SO happy with how they turned out! Now I need to get some cute little baby legs to match :o) We only have three more months left! Our mini-miss will be here before we know it!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey, your hair is growing as fast as your belly!!!
I LOVE the outfits!!! Those two girls are gonna be so much fun!

Unknown said...

You look fabulous at 6 months! Those are adorable outfits :)

Kelly said...

Great Shannon! Love the pix... I can't wait to meet mini-miss and I LOVE the outfits!

LeeAnn said...

You look great! Love the pics!