Friday, September 18, 2009

1 Week

Taylor Maxine - 1 Week Old
September 16, 2009

Taylor was one week old on Wednesday! This first week has been absolutely perfect! She is such a good baby. She is now drinking 4 oz. of formula every four hours and sleeping great! She has had a few MAJOR spit-up moments, but NOTHING like Jaden had! She went to see Dr. Sauer for her newborn check-up and weighed 7 lbs. 13 oz... same as when she came home from the hospital. All is good! I couldn't ask for a more perfect baby!


Jaden is adjusting great! She loves having a little sister. She gets very concerned when Taylor cries (which is hardly ever) and when she loses her paci :o) She loves to play with Taylor's toys in her room. Jaden is a great big sis!


Here is Jaden's picture at one week:
I love being home with my girls! They are both such great kids :o)

5 comments:

Llama said...

HEY! HEY! I am so annoyed because I love love looooove your blog and I was just thinking today that I had not read anything from you in a while and then when i looked i see that you havvve been posting and you DID have the baby! First of all congratulations! She is so adorable! You are so lucky! Please go accept the award I gave you on my blog...I added you in bc i dont know how i couldnt find you for a while! You are simply wonderful and I love reading! I hope all is well!

Kristen said...

she is just precious! I love that green onesie!

LeeAnn said...

You are so lucky to have such a great baby! It sounds like you have yourself a good helper too:) Congrats!

Lala said...

I love all these pics you are posting. I hope you keep sharing! I wanted to say, too, that I thought the bottom photo was maybe an old pic of a family member before I read the caption. The boppy cover pattern is a timeless classic and that lighting, I think, are what contributed to that. Funny! You should post taylor and jaden newborn pics side by side. I'd love to see how they compare!

a H.I.T. said...

Oh my is she just adorable. I'm so happy that baby and mommy are both doing well :)