Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving

Yeah, I know I'm a little late getting my wonderful Thanksgiving pictures to you, but I have been SO busy!!

On the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, Mom, Jaden, and I went downtown for the lighting of the Santa.


It really WAS that cool ;o)


I could have sworn I got a pictures of it lit... must have been Mom's camera.

On Thursday, we started our festivities at Ina's with Mike's side of the family.
Kelly cutting the Turkey...


Nothing says Thanksgiving like a hot dog!!

Mike, Al (his cousin), and Matt (Mike's brother)...

Al looked too short next to the McClure boys so they helped him out a little...

Me and my hubby :o)

Mike's mom (Karen) in the middle with her sis, Deb, and Al (Deb's son). They were visiting from Spain...

The first official kid's table for Thanksgiving...
Mike with his great-aunt Nancy. She was visiting from CA...



Ina with her two girls...



Time for T to get some uncle lovin'
After naps, we went to Garrett to visit with my side of the family... and eat more :o)
Uncle Shane-O is teaching J how to throw Chex Mix up in the air and catch it in his mouth...
It always takes us a little while to un-teach Jaden the "cool" things Shane teaches her :o)


Jaden is showing Shane her cool "sticky rocks!" (They are magnetic)...

Gramma Pat and Mike...

Gramps and Jeff...


Me and my pops...

Then, J decided to have a hat fashion show...

T enjoyed her first Thanksgiving :o)
Hey, at least I got these pictures up before Christmas!

No comments: