Friday, January 29, 2010

Feature Friday - It's The Little Things...

Today I'm featuring Karla from It's the Little Things That Make A House A Home.  Can I just say that I love this house!  From the beautiful board and batten to the bedroom to the riddling racks (I WANT ONE SO BAD!)... this lady is amazing when it comes to design!  Although I've only seen a peek from her blog, I can imagine walking in her house is like stepping into a Pottery Barn catalog. 

Well, just when you think you've seen it all, she steps up to the plate AGAIN!

Head on over to It's the Little Things... and check out this transformation!  A-MAZING job, Karla!  DEFINITELY copying this idea... once I get pretty, matching glassware :o)

1 comment:

Dollface said...

ooo a feature friday!! fun, will check it out, xxxoo