Wednesday, May 5, 2010

34 Weeks

Taylor Maxine - 34 Weeks Old
May 5, 2010

 
Taylor (left) and Jaden (right) at 34 weeks.

Guess what Taylor did this week?!  She sat up all by herself!  The process she goes through to actually sit up looks a little odd, but she can do it!  Her only problem is that once she is up, she has a hard time laying back down.  Not sure why, seeing as she has no problem at all arching her back and laying down when I'm trying to put her shirt on.  She also tried some baked beans... you would've though I was giving her chocolate!  She LOVED them!  I just gave her one bean at a time, mushed really well (since she still has NO teeth) and dipped in the sauce.  I sure hope she isn't as picky as her sis!  Taylor has also been practicing standing.  She can't do it on her own yet but does ok when I hold her hands.  Oh!  She also gets SO excited when I sing her the Taylor Max song... I'll have to get a video of it sometime.  Overall, we had a pretty good week!

Here are my cuties!!

No comments: