Wednesday, May 12, 2010

35 Weeks

Taylor Maxine - 35 Weeks Old
May 12, 2010

Taylor (left) and Jaden (right) at 35 weeks.

This week Taylor turned 8 months old!  She also started eating "real" food!  I started making baby food.  She eats squash, sweet potatoes, green beans, pudding and applesauce so far.  She will soon be trying carrots and peaches.  I want to start early with getting her used to GOOD food and not just mac & cheese and applesauce like someone we all know ;o)  She has eaten these foods from the jar before but I think she like's my cookin' better!  She has mastered sitting, laying, turning, flipping and everything in between.  She gets around so fast and gets into EVERYTHING!  She is quickly catching onto what "NO!" means.  I have a feeling that she will be my trouble-maker!  Just so you get an idea of Taylor's size compared to Jaden's, in the photos above Jaden is wearing size 18 months and Taylor is wearing size 9 months.  These kids are so stinkin' adorable and they love each other SO much! 

3 comments:

Kristen said...

congrats on making your own baby food! I've heard people say it's so time consuming so way to go!

Shannon said...

Not at all, Kristen! I just cook the veggies then put them in the Ultimate Chopper with a little butter and some water. Easy peasy!

Nishant said...

congrats on making your own baby food!
free classified india