Thursday, June 10, 2010

39 Weeks

Taylor Maxine - 39 Weeks (9 Months) Old
June 9, 2010

 
Taylor (left) and Jaden (right) at 39 weeks.

I did take a re-do shot later that night so she wasn't all nakey in her weekly book, but this one was just too cute to pass up... sorry babe!

Taylor is ¾ of a year old!!  She, as you can tell from the picture, had her 9 month check up and passed with flying colors!  She weighs 22½ pounds and I can't remember her length... I'll update later when I can look at her paper.  She is in the 95th percentile for weight and 90th percentile for length. 

Taylor is pulling herself up to her knees and crawling like a pro!  No more army crawl for this kid.  She is wearing size 4 diapers and size 12 month clothing.  She is LOVING peas, spaghetti, and apple juice... NOT liking anything turkey.  Still no teeth...

We did Taylor's 9 month handprint :o)


Here are my girls doing what they do best... act like nut balls!!!

Life is good :o)

No comments: