Friday, July 30, 2010

46 Weeks

Taylor Maxine - 46 Weeks
July 28, 2010

Taylor (left) and Jaden (right) at 46 weeks old.

Big news: NO MORE HIGH CHAIR!!  Taylor has been moved up to the booster seat and Miss Jaden now sits on the chair with no booster!  My girls are getting so big!

Big girl booster seat!
Taylor definitely feels like she's eating with the family now!  Speaking of eating, she tried Spaghetti-Os this week and LOVED them!  I think she was a little unsure in the beginning but she quickly took to them! 

This week hasn't been the greatest... Taylor (along with Mike and J) has been battling a nasty cold.  She is stuffy and has a hard time falling asleep.  It's getting a little better and she is able to sleep almost through the night.  Stinkin' colds...

Another big event (that is still a little illegal) is turning her car seat around!  Yeah, yeah... I'm supposed to wait until she is 22 lbs. and one year old, but her legs were so scrunched and it was getting harder and harder to get her in her seat.  She's definitely over the 22 pound limit so we're all good. (I took a picture but don't have it right now.  I'll post it later if I remember!)

Here are my cuties reading...
They LOVE books!!!

No comments: