Thursday, September 9, 2010

One Year Ago Today...

 One of the best days of my life...


The first photo of our complete family.

Dear Taylor Maxine,

I love you so much.  This past year has gone by so fast.  I am amazed each and every day at the new things you learn.  I know it won't be long until you are running after Jaden!  Seeing the two of you play together melts my heart.  Your sister adores you.  She knows exactly how to make you giggle.  From day one, Jaden has been your mini-mom.  She loves her "Baby Taylor!"  Whether you realize it or not, she will always be your best friend.

You are so expressive in your emotions!  The way your face lights up when you are happy makes everyone smile.  It cracks me up when you scrunch your face at strangers or when you don't want something.  You will always be our "Wild Child."  You have so much energy and are always on the go.  When you started crawling, there was no stopping you!  When I'm getting ready to put you down, your arms and legs are moving before they touch the floor. 

You are a beautiful baby, Taylor.  Everyone that meets you comments on your big blue eyes.  You are always happy and love to laugh!  You look so much like your daddy and have his goofy personality, too.  You are so much fun and make us all smile every day.

I am so excited to see you grow up!  I'm excited for your first steps and for your first painted "pretty toes."  I'm excited for the whispering conversations you will have with your sister when you think I'm not looking.  I'm excited to hear you talk and laugh at the cute things you'll say.  You are so special to me and I love you so much!  You and Jaden make being a mom the best thing I have ever done.  Happy Birthday sweet baby!

Love,
Mommy

3 comments:

amanda said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet little lady!!! Looks like her Very Hungry Caterpillar party was soooo much fun! I love the invites you created!! And thank you for the packing advice :-)

Kristen said...

her pictures are so cute! Great job!

Lora said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!! I hope you have a great day and wonderful 2nd year of life!