Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Vegas Vacation - Day 1: The FLIGHT

Last week, Mike and I headed to Vegas with 11 of our friends!  I was all pumped and excited out being IN Vegas, yet not so thrilled about getting there.  I hate flying.  I know, I know, more people die in car crashes than in plane crashes.  I also hate driving but that is a different story. 

September 12, 2010
We all headed to the airport in Indy at some ungodly hour in the "morning" to spend what could have been our last moments of life together!
Mike and Nix
Lori and me
I know I look like I'm having a good time but in all honesty, I was having stomachaches for a full 24 hours prior to even getting to the airport.

We made it to Salt Lake City!  I only freaked out a tiny bit... crying real tears and digging my nails into Mike's arm at take off.  What?  I didn't want to die!

Megan, Howard, and Lori waiting for the second plane.
Jenna attempted to do some homework while Nick slept.

Franks and Kenny practice their gambling skills on the iPad.

Leanne

Mike just realized he didn't care...

Lori and Nix

"Hey look guys!  It's our giant, fuel-filled death trap!"

Preparing for death... er... take-off!

Lori

Almost there!

What are you all staring at?  I can't help it if you are at peace with crashing!

We made it!  Viva Las Vegas!

Taking the tram to baggage claim.

We rode to the condo in style...

Um... Sir... I don't think you will be able to fit all of our bags in there...

Seriously?  Yes, this is how we went to our condo. 
Needless to say, we turned a few heads!

Classy.

We got unpacked and headed to Margaritaville for dinner.
Nick and Mike checking out the ladies!
That was day one!  Stayed for more Vegas fun :o)

1 comment:

Lora said...

What a fun way to experience Vegas - with a group of friends. ROTFL at the luggage hanging out of the limo.