Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Head-Banging Holidays!

Last Sunday, Dad and I kicked off the holiday season at the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert!  If you've never been to a TSO show, think Metallica meets Mozart.  This is the third time I've been to one of their shows and this was the best one yet!

The electric guitars and violins really makes TSO unique.




The laser lights were pretty awesome too.



You really should check out some of these videos!  Don't worry, they're not too long.




This girl played her violin while running AND head-banging!  She's got some serious talent!







Thanks for a fun afternoon, Dad!!



3 comments:

The Nelson's said...

I LOVE TSO!!! And you are right, your friends little boy does resemble Collin. I love the chunky cheeks! What a cute blondie.

At least I'm skinny said...

I work with a guy who every year goes to every show they do in North Carolina.

the cape on the corner said...

how fun! we went last year for the first time, and it was definitely an experience! i was prepared for the story, the talking part. a bit odd. but a fun experience none the less!

thanks so much for stopping by and for your comment on my harvest decorating! i truly appreciate it!