1 lb. ground beef (I use ground turkey)
1 can baked beans
1 can whole kernel corn
¼ c. barbecue sauce
2 Tbsp. ketchup
1 Tbsp. mustard
¾ c. shredded cheddar cheese
Sour cream and salsa, optional
7 c. tortilla chips (We like Tostitos Scoops)
|I find it impossible to get an appetizing picture of anything with |
melted cheese and ground meat. Trust me, this is delicious!
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large skillet, cook beef (turkey) over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the baked beans, corn, barbecue sauce, ketchup, and mustard; heat through.
- Place a single layer of chips on an oven-safe platter. Spoon meat mixture onto chips and sprinkle with cheese. Repeat, layering chips, meat mixture, and cheese.
- Place in preheated oven until cheese is melted (about 10 minutes).
- Serve with sour cream and salsa, if desired.
I'm linking this to my favorite linky parties this week!