Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkins, Monkeys, and Zebras, OH MY!

A couple of weeks ago, the girls and I met Mom and Dad at Schmucker's Farm to pick out the perfect pumpkins!  J had seen that other people had pumpkins sitting outside and wondered why we didn't have any.

First, the girls each got to pick out a tiny pumpkin to sit in their rooms.
Taylor was a little grumpy, but cute nonetheless!

J and I loved the little white pumpkins!  Seriously, I wanted to buy like 10 or 20 of those cute little things!

Then, they each got to pick out a small pumpkin to paint!
Jaden picked out the perfect pumpkin to paint!

Gramma J helped Taylor find one perfect for her!
Jaden has a new fascination with gourds, so she got to pick out a few to take home.
Jaden picked out some gourds to add to our fall decor at home.

Taylor even found one that she liked!

We also got one big pumpkin to carve into a Jack-O-Lantern!  Before we left, Gramma J and Gramps treated the girls to a little snack :o)
It's amazing how giant Smarties can make a girl smile!

It was a fun time!  Then, as we were getting ready to leave, Mom remembered that she had some hats for me that I had ordered for the girls!  A friend of mine whom I went to high school with made these cute animal hats for them! 
 


You can see the mane on J's zebra hat better in this picture.
I got an ear warmer headband and LOVE it!

I'm almost looking forward to the colder weather so we can wear these!  They are so warm and CUTE!

If you would like LeeAnne to make a hat for you, you can email her at
lmwoodward3{at}gmail{dot}com

She is seriously one talented mama!  Thanks, LeeAnne!!

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments: