2 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
1 c. Mexican style shredded cheese, divided
¾ c. sour cream
½ c. chopped avocado
2 T. sliced black olives
1 T. chopped red bell pepper
- Mix cream cheese, seasoning mix, and ½ cup shredded cheese; spread into Christmas tree shape on large plate or platter.
- Top with sour cream to within ¼ inch of edges.
- Sprinkle edges with remaining shredded cheese. Refrigerate at least one hour.
- Remove from refrigerator about 15 minutes before serving. Top with avocados, olives, and peppers.
- Place square cracker at the bottom for the trunk. Top with a star, cut from the red pepper.
- Serve with crackers.
Makes about 3½ cups of spread; approximately 28 servings.
I'm linking this to my favorite linky parties! Enjoy!