- 2 tubes (13.8 oz. each) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 can (8 oz.) pizza sauce
- 2 c. seasoned taco meat
- 2 med. tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Sour cream
- Unroll pizza dough and place in a 15"x9"x1" baking pan.
- Spread with pizza sauce; top with taco meat, tomatoes, and cheese.
- Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Top with shredded lettuce and sour cream, if desired.
Makes 8-10 servings.
NOTE: I halved this recipe, using one crust in a 9"x13" baking pan. It turned out great and was perfect for a family of four (we had leftovers because half of our family of four prefers mac 'n cheese!) ¡Delicioso!
I'm sharing this with my favorite linky parties!
Last week, I teamed up with Cutting Edge Stencils and offered one lucky reader a stencil of her choice, valued up to $50. Random.org helped me out and out of the 24 readers to enter the contest, the winner is...