Sunday, February 12, 2012

Project Life: Week 5

Some people complained about my month in review Project Life post... Here you go, Mom and Mike!  Mike: Be sure to use the last photo as your desktop background ;o)

January 29-February 4, 2012
They LOVE dressing alike... especially when princesses are involved!

T got all her magnets! Happy Dance time :o)

Taylor signed all of her valentines for her friends at Annie's.


The girls filled the fuzz ball jar up, earning a trip to YoYo!
Taylor loves Oreo frozen yogurt with M&M minis, sprinkles,a nd Fruit Loops on it...

J just likes plain chocolate :o)  They are about as opposite as they come!

I'm so tired of carrying my team...  ;o)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

yeah! gotta have my weekly fix!
I love Taylor's new "desk" :)
and am surprised to see Jaden take on that BIG slide! Go, J!