Monday, August 6, 2012

My Date Night with Miss J

Jaden and I had our date night on Friday night.  We had a great time!

First, we went to "the chocolate store."  Jaden asked what she was allowed to get and I told her, "anything you want!" She was so excited to get a giant chocolate penny and not have to share it with her sister!

Then, we set off to find some new earrings!  We got just a tad bit distracted by all of the pretty tiaras :o)  She is hoping that Santa will bring her a princess crown for Christmas!



We both finally found some awesome ear bling :o)  It was a great time!  I'm looking forward to my first date with Taylor Max!


Taylor and Mike also had a wonderful time.  They went to DQ for some ice cream!  Taylor also got to play the "money game" but not for too long because, "Him (daddy) runned out of money!"

Overall, date night was a huge success!  Both girls got some much needed one-on-one time with us.  I definitely see this becoming a regular thing :o)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

They were both excited to tell me all about their DATES!!! fun time...fun memories with sweet girls!