Saturday, October 13, 2012

Shanterest: Pumpkin Muffins


Day 12: Pumpkin Muffins with Crumble Topping

Ready to be really jealous??  I'm taking part in a weekend full of scrapbooking! I went last night, am going back all day today, and then again tomorrow morning!  I can't wait to show-and-tell :o)

During this event, meals are provided.  I signed up for Saturday morning breakfast.  I thought that pumpkin muffins would be a great idea!  I found many recipes on Pinterest, but this one looked super easy. 


I love baking from scratch.  Box mixes are great for some things, but when it comes to muffins, no mixes allowed!  This recipe turned out great!

One problem... As I was measuring out the flour:
Jaden: "Mom.  Mommy."
Mike: "Jaden, she can't talk. She's counting."
Jaden: "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11....."
Me: "JADEN! Stop!"

aaannnnnndddd... the first batch aren't as puffy as the second batch.  Oh well.  I tested them and they are delish!

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Kristen said...

they look delicious!