Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A New Beginning... The Rest of the Story

I used to blog on another site... still might occasionally. I started a new job and the site I used is now blocked. This will work for now, I guess.

So, an update on the last six months of my life...

Jaden is growing so fast! It really doesn't seem like it has been six months already. She is sitting up on her own, eating new foods, taking a bath in the big bathtub, and (drumroll please) pooping regularly!!! Such a big girl ;) But yeah, things are going great.

I'm slowly adjusting to the busy schedule that is parenthood. I wake up at 6:00 am. I head out the door around 7ish. I try to catch the Battle of the Sexes on the radio... I even get the chance to play (lose) sometimes! I work from 7:30 to 4:30. At 4:30, I run errands if necessary. Sometimes I'll pick Jaden up, but more often than not Mike will. I head home and start to get dinner ready. Mike and Jaden get home around 6:00 pm. Jaden has dinner. We eat dinner. FINALLY it is time to relax! Mike cleans up after dinner while Jaden and I get some play time in. At 7:30 we get our bath stuff around. Jaden gets a bath then it's story time! We read about three books, have a short bottle, rock in our chair for a bit, then I lay Jaden down for bed. I then get her formula made and prepare her meals for the next day. After that, I set my coffee pot to start in the morning and get my lunch packed. By this time, it's 9:30-10:00 pm. I shower and get into my PJs, and if I'm lucky, bedtime!

So, I started a new job in July. It has been great! I love what I do, and I get along great with my co-workers.

Life is good. I'll try to update more than once every six months :) Until next time...

No comments: