Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Coffee Break

I'm dragging... I am so tired. I went to bed around 11 last night. I woke up a few times in the night. I think once with Jaden, once with the cats, and once because some idiot had the wrong number at 2:00 in the morning. I am having my coffee like I usually do, but it doesn't seem to be working. All I want to do is take a nap :) I had a pretty screwy dream last night. Maybe I was too active in my dream so that wore me out for my day today? who knows.

Jaden is STILL spitting up! She's like a freakin' volcano! She erupts all day long! She looks cute in the morning, but by the time I pick her up, she's a flippin' mess! I send extra clothes but...

Mr. Ferd has a reverse mohawk :( Either he got in a fight with Ty or he fell against something. Whatever happened he managed to get cut on his back and when it healed, the scab made his hair all matted together. The scab eventually fell out but the hair stayed that way. I had to take him to the vet to get the matted hair removed. They just shaved a strip down his back. Poor Jude!

No comments: