Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hello, my name is Lois...

Do you watch Family Guy?  You know how Stewie is always trying to off Lois?  Well, I think I have a Stewie.  Jaden scratched my eye AGAIN!  It's the right eye now and it hurts!  I can barely see (good thing I can type!)  This morning was so hard getting to work.  Light intensifies the pain, so all of the cars' headlights made me want to close my eyes, but since I was driving... not a good idea.  I had to go to Walgreen's to pick up a prescription at 7:00 this morning.  The lady at the drive-up window probably thought I was nuts!  It is pitch black outside and I was wearing my sunglasses (and still am at this moment).  On top of it all, I've developed sort of a runny nose cold thing.  My eye has been watering non stop for a day and a half now and for some reason, that makes my right nostril run!  It's gross and annoying.  I want to go home...
 
Good things that have happened this week.... Jaden has a tooth!  Actually, she has a tooth and a half.  We are so excited for her!!  This is probably her biggest accomplishment since sitting up.  She's growing teeth and she isn't even that fussy!  I'm so proud of her :)  Then, Jaden said her first word!!  "Da da."  She sounds just like Pebbles from the Flintstones when she says it.  She is so cute!!  That accomplishment moved to the top of the "Look what MY baby can do" list.  But wait, there's more!  She waved to us last night!!!  I'm telling you, I birthed a genius!  She closes her fist and makes a knocking-on-the-door motion.  It is so cute!  I grabbed the video camera last night and she waved AND said "da da" for me! What a good baby... dare I say I'm ready for another?
 
We're taking Jaden to see Santa tonight :)  I'm sure she'll probably scream... I've explained to her that this is just something that I, as her mom, need to do!  I'll be sure to post a pic as soon as I can!

No comments: