Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm an aunt!!

Shane and Ashley got a little weenie dog!  His name is Frank.  I can't wait to meet the little guy!!
 
This weather is really freaking me out.  It is starting to get light out when I leave in the morning  so I think Spring is coming, but it is still so cold!  I've decided that I'm not going to wear my winter coat anymore.  I've decided that my lovely down vest from the Gap will do just fine.
 
Did you see the lunar eclipse last night?  It was great!  It got SOOOO dark around 10:00.  I loved it :o)
 
Jaden is 10 months old now.  Only two more to go until her birthday!!  She is growing SO fast!  She and I were looking at her Friday pictures last night.  She was so tiny!  Jaden loves looking at her own photos.  She smiles and points at them, then looks at me and smiles :o)  She's such a cutie!!  She crawled last weekend for the first time.  My, oh my!  She gets into stuff like it's her job!!!  It only takes her about two seconds to clear a bookshelf.  She is truly a pro at that.  We've calmed her down a bit about bedtime.  She's kind of in a phase where she doesn't want to go to bed.  Our new calming routine is working out perfectly though.  We give her a bath around 7:30.  After bath time, all of the bright lights are off and we only turn on the low ones.  Then, we turn on soft music and I give her a little baby massage with that purple Johnson's calming lotion (it works like magic!).  Then we read stories.  After that, all the lights are off and we rock for a little bit.  I lay her in bed and turn her night light on and she's off to dreamland!  I wish I could go to bed at 8:00!
 
Have you been watching Big Brother?  I don't know... I think they will break all of the couples up before it's over.  When is Grey's coming back???

No comments: