Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Our Date Night

Our anniversary date was perfect! We met at the movie theater for the 4:30 showing of Handcock. It was a good movie. I was a little unsure in the beginning when Will Smith jumped up into the sky and started flying, crashing into pigeons. I was wondering what kind of dumb movie it was going to be. But it got better and was actually pretty good! Then, we went to Red Lobster and had a VERY tasty meal! I had shrimp scampi with crab linguine alfredo. Mike had tequila lime shrimp. Then we went to pick up Miss J and headed home! It was a fun night. Although, we both decided that next time we go out to dinner without Jaden, we are sitting in the bar area. There were too many screaming children for our grown-up night out. You know, I never thought of Red Lobster as an everyday family dinner restaurant. There were a lot of families there just for the heck of it. I see it as more of a special occasion place like Triangle Park or Cork & Cleaver.

This weekend is Book and Brandi's going away party. They are moving to Texas. We'll be sad to see them go and they will be missed!! I volunteered to make rice krispie treats and/or cookies for about 100 people... I will be starting TONIGHT :o)

Have a Happy Wednesday! I have a Dr. appointment tonight so wish me luck...

No comments: