Friday, May 1, 2009

Remember Me?


Remember Me?
by Sophie Kinsella

After a very long and entertaining Plum kick, I've decided to get back to my roots and indulge in some high quality "Chic Lit." What better way to start than with a Sophie Kinsella book? I have read many of her books. I think she became my favorite author almost immediately!

Remember Me did not disappoint! This book is about Lexi, a woman who suffers amnesia after a car accident. Even though the accident only took place five days prior, she can't remember anything from the last three years. A lot has changed since her last memories. When she sees her perfect teeth and body, her Luis Vuitton handbag, and the HUGE rock on her finger, she assumes she has the perfect life! Things could not be better for her. But what happens when she finds out that her so-called perfect life isn't as perfect as it appears to be?

A+++ for this one! I definitely recommend it to all of you girls out there :o)
Next week, I am starting My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. I've yet to read her but know she is a favorite of Mom's and Kelly's. They have made a movie that comes out in June so I want to get this read before then so Mom and I can have another book-to-movie date... I'll bring the apples this time, Mom!!
Happy Friday everyone :o)

1 comment:

Dollface said...

omg... My sister's keeper is amazing.. and the movie is coming out soon, enjoy!! xxooo