Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Toofer Tuesday

That's right folks, call now and receive two blog postings for the price of one! You won't find this offer anywhere else, so take advantage of it right now!

I completely forgot that I wanted to share my summer reading list! This summer I am reading Marian Keyes! Last summer, I read her Angels and LOVED IT! It was a fun summer book and the others she has out look like they will be just as good. So, without further adieu, I present my summer reading list!

MY SUMMER READING LIST
with Marian Keyes

1) Lucy Sullivan is Getting Married
2) Rachel's Holiday
3) Last Chance Saloon
4) Sushi for Beginners
5) No Dress Rehearsal
6) The Other Side of the Story
7) Anybody Out There?
8) This Charming Man

I'm really excited! Read more about Marian and her books at http://www.mariankeyes.com/.

No comments: