Friday, October 2, 2009

3 Weeks

Taylor Maxine - 3 Weeks Old
September 30, 2009

Wow! Has it really only been three weeks since T was born? It seems like she has been with us for a LOT longer than that! She is doing so well. She has been sleeping through the night and has quite the appetite (drinking 5 oz. already)! Jaden is my little helper :o) She loves to help hold the bottle while I'm feeding Taylor and she has also learned how to help hold T's paci since she has yet to learn how to get a good grasp on it. We have had a few fussy moments... a few made me want to pull my hair out. Taylor has really started to notice people when they are talking to her. I love her facial expressions... she is even starting to smile a little! Life is good :o)

Here is Jaden at three weeks... I remember she had a tummy ache that day!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

cute pictures... I'm so envious that you're getting to sleep through the night! My little guy just turned a year old and he STILL doesn't sleep through the night!

Jenny said...

Those girls are just precious!! Keep it up Big Sister!

Jenny said...

Time to change my profile picture....its so easy to fall in love all over again!