Saturday, October 3, 2009

Creative vs. Crazy

I mentioned in a previous post about how I have a winter project I am going to tackle. Well, I am going to resurface my kitchen and bathroom counter tops. We have a very dated, beige laminate counter top in our kitchen. We are planning on selling our house in about three years and are gradually making improvements in areas that we think a buyer would like. I would absolutely LOVE new granite counter tops, but those can be SO expensive! I have researched how to paint laminate counter tops to make them look granite-like. I am very confidant that I can do this. To give it a test run, I am going to try it first on a small vanity counter top in our bathroom. I'm really excited to do this! I think it will make a HUGE difference and totally update our space. Check out some before and after pictures here from people who have actually done this. Let's hope it is as easy as it sounds!!

2 comments:

Dollface said...

I cant wait to see how your project works out!! xxxooo

Anonymous said...

Cool! I'll split the cost of the DVD with you if you let me borrow it when you're done! I've been wanting to do this for years!