Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm In LOVE!!

Seriously, I am head over heels in love! My heart beats twice as fast now because of all the love it holds!! I can hear you now, "Aw, how sweet she is for proclaiming her love for her husband for all to see!!" WRONG! I do love him but he is not the meaning behind this post. "Oh, I see, it is because of the birth of your new daughter and the joy you get from staying at home with your two GORGEOUS girls, right?" Nope! Wrong again! Yes, I am in love with both of my girls and am enjoying my time home with both of them, but they are not the reason for this post.

I am completely and utterly IN LOVE with Our Suburban Cottage!! This lady is a genius! She has the greatest ideas for re-decorating on a budget! I love her blog! You can be sure to see my house transform before your eyes... over time though. It wouldn't be money-wise to do it all at once (not to mention it would drive Mike NUTS)! I just wanted to share my new favorite with you to brighten your Monday :o) Now, GET BACK TO WORK!

3 comments:

Dollface said...

awww some blog love!!! and how are the little ladies?? xxxoo

Llama said...

AWWWW! You are two cute!

AnNicole@Our Suburban Cottage said...

Thanks so much for your sweet post! I really appreciate it.