Thursday, November 12, 2009

9 Weeks

Taylor Maxine - 9 Weeks Old
November 11, 2009

SUCH a better week! Taylor is doing great! She is definitely not as fussy, in fact she hardly ever fusses anymore unless she is hungry. She had her two month check-up and weighed in at 11 lbs. 13 oz. She is in the 75th percentile for weight and the 90th percentile for length. I'll have to look at Jaden's book to see what she weighed at two months, but I know T is bigger... just look at the pictures! They are sitting in the same Boppy pillow.

Taylor is giggling and cooing a lot more. She loves to be talked to. She HAS to be included at dinnertime! I can't wait until she can hold her head up better so she can sit in her Bumbo seat instead of on my lap while we eat. We all battled colds last weekend. Taylor is still a little stuffy but is doing better. The rest of us are pretty much over it (don't mind the occasional cough or sniffle).

Jaden is still doing well. She'll tell anyone around, "This is my tiny sister!" She can't give Taylor enough hugs or kisses. They adore each other :o)

Here is J at 9 weeks:


Here are more pictures from our week!

Every time J wears a skirt and leg warmers, she talks non stop about wanting to go to school. The babysitter got to experience that one :o)

Isn't she just too cute though?

Speaking of the babysitter, Jaden is getting a good start on her homemade Christmas gifts this year!

Taylor looks pretty excited for Gramma J to do her 2 month hand print! Notice that she is also sporting the leg warmers :o)

The loves of my life...
I love blogging and reading all of your blogs! I feel like I know each one of you just from reading your blogs each day! Well, Christmas is coming fast and I am putting the finishing touches on our Christmas card. I want to include my blog buddies this year so if you would, please email me your mailing address so I can send you one! My email address is shannon.mcclure@yahoo.com. Thanks!

No comments: