Saturday, January 9, 2010

That's A Wrap!

Thanks so much for coming to my birthday party today!! I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did :o)

Now for the presents!!! As you know, I pride myself in being creative and crafty. For each of my birthday posts, I've randomly chosen a winner from the comments. Those lucky folks (plus a few others) will get some lovely birthday presents, handmade my ME!!

Party on, Garth! Party on, Wayne!
Random number: 3
Winner: Gramma J!

It's GAME Time!
This winner was actually the one who got ALL (or the most) questions correct.
Winner: Elizabeth! -- Got them ALL right :o)

Party Food!
Random number: 4
Winner: Tia!

Wasted Away Again in Margaritaville!
Random number: 1
Winner: Jackie!

Remember when I asked you to spread the word about my party? Well, out of those...
Winner: Dad!

You know what else is special about this post?? It is my...

Three Hundredth Blog Post!!!

To celebrate the coolness of THAT fun fact, I counted all of the comments from all of my posts EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THIS BLOG...
and decided to give the 300th commenter a prize! That winner is LALA!! And you know what's kind of ironic about her comment? It was that she was bummed because she missed my giveaway for my 200th post! Weird, I know.

Yea to all of my special winners! Send your mailing addresses to shannon.mcclure@yahoo.com!! Actually, I think Elizabeth's is the only one I don't have.

Now, I'll need to think of special presents for you all... hmmm...

5 comments:

Jenny said...

That was a FUN party!! glad I was invited.....and thanks for the present....hope you like the present we got you too! Cya tomorrow!

Tia said...

Yea! What a great party! Thanks so much for my present!

Pat said...

Thanks for the fun times, good recipes and great pictures. I hope you had a great day.

Elizabeth said...

Thanks so much for a great party, Shannon! This was so much fun! Happy birthday!

Max Teders said...

Bummer,I was stuck in Chicago and missed the party. I'll celebrate Sunday!!