Wednesday, February 3, 2010

21 Weeks

Taylor Maxine - 21 Weeks Old
February 3, 2010

Taylor (left) and Jaden (right) at 21 weeks.

My little baby is growing so fast!  I had to put all of the 3 month and most of the 3-6 month clothes away this week.* 

Taylor tried sweet potatoes for the first time on Sunday and LOVED them!  She gets all excited and squirmy when it's time to eat now!  We had to start feeding her in her bouncy seat on the floor though because she is getting really good at sitting up and almost tipping her bouncy seat over.  I think it's about time to get the high chair out!

Jaden is anxoiusly introducing Taylor to her toys.  We have found a couple of teething toys that Taylor likes and a couple of "bracelets" (they are actually little animal rattles that strap around her wrist) that catch her eye.  Jaden is becoming more interested in helping feed Taylor now.  She does really well holding a bottle for a couple of seconds.  She also is wanting to watch and help me change Taylor's diaper now that she doesn't wear them anymore.  I love my girls :o)  They are so much fun!

*If you have/are expecting a baby girl and are interested in buying some baby clothes, leave me a comment with an email address and I'll get in touch with you!  I have a TON!

No comments: