Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Love Letter

Dear Summer,

I am so ready to have you come my way!  I am ready to break off my relationship with your evil twin, Winter.  He was fun in the beginning but is becomming rather depressing.  I am here, waiting for you to bring me lovely flowers and warm sunshine!!  I contemplated writing to your cousin, Spring, but decided against it because it is you, Summer, that I long for.  I'm already making plans for us...

Dave Matthews Concert in June


I haven't been to the DMB concert since 2007... sad, I know.  I am ready to go again!  This time will be much more fun...
Ah yes.  MUCH better ;o)

I have even bought a cute little bathing suit to share with you, Summer!

So you see, I need to escape this gray cloud that keeps dumping this crap (some call it snow?) on me!  I need to walk barefoot outside!  I need to drive with my sunroof open and my windows down!  For crying out loud, I need my mochas iced, dangit!  Please, please, pleeeeeeease get here and rescue me, Summer!  At least send Spring to let me know you are on your way.

Love always,
Me

P.S. Don't be offended when I start to dislike you in about 6 months.  I'm sure you understand, right?

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I definitely like the NEW Dave picture better!!!! Amazing what you can do without scissors!!

fuzbukt said...

Then will you wear a NASCAR T-shirt?