Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Advent!

Hippity hoppity Easter's on the way!

Remember when I made my gigantic Christmas advent calendar?  Well, J loved it so much, I decided to do a countdown for every holiday (Valentine's Day passed already?)!  A lady I worked with gave me this wire bunny egg holder (you can also buy them at JoAnn -- They have other shapes too).  I filled it with plastic Easter eggs.  It holds 13 eggs so 13 days before Easter, I set it out!  Each day, J gets to open an egg!
She loves it :o)  Each night, she sets her empty egg out and the Easter Bunny comes and gets it in the night so he can fill it for Easter!

Have a HOPPY Easter!!  I'm linking this idea to a few parties this week... check them out!

11 comments:

Dollface said...

I swear you are sooo creative!!! I love this stuff and Im sure the girls do too.. look how happy she is! xxxoo

Kristen said...

very creative! Good job mom!

Kaysi said...

What a great idea!! I love it

HB, The Impulsive Minimalist said...

What a cute idea! Thanks for linking up at Lucky Star Lane!

Helena said...

Aw, your little girl is so cute! And so is this idea. I love advent calendars :)

Thank you for linking this to A Little Craft Therapy with Life in the Pitts.

Jill said...

Love this! I would love for you to come link up over at my blog! I've got prizes :)
-Jill
http://womenwhodoitall.blogspot.com

Stacey @ Fun to Craft said...

I love this. How fun!! Thanks for sharing at Fun to Craft's Spring has Sprung Party!

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Great idea! What a fun Easter tradition!

Thanks for linking up to Make it Yours Day at My Backyard Eden!

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Shannon,
Super cool! Thanks for sharing!
Happy EAster!
Linda

Jen said...

My mom gave me one of the bunny frames just last week! Next year I'll have to remember to use it for an Easter countdown!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

What a cute idea!! Thanks for linking up to Someday Crafts for Whatever Goes Wednesday!