Thursday, April 22, 2010

32 Weeks

Taylor Maxine - 32 Weeks Old
April 21, 2010

Taylor (left) and Jaden (right) at 32 weeks old.

This has been a busy week with a lot of the focus on Jaden and her birthday. Taylor tried to steal her sister's thunder a little bit by showing off her skills. She can now wave bye-bye, crawl like a pro, and sit up very well! She loves to eat Gerber puffs and even got a taste of birthday cake and ice cream. She is "talking" to us a lot and like her sis, she is LOUD! She has started waking up between 4-4:30 again... its getting old, kid! Overall, it's been a great week! Oh wait! I almost forgot! She had a bath in the big tub this week! I put the baby tub in the big tub because I was a little nervous, but I think that she is sitting up well enough to get rid of it. She's a big girl!

Here are my cuties together:
Here is Taylor in all her glory...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Every week they look more and more alike!
What a cute video!!!