Wednesday, July 14, 2010

She's out to get me!

Have I NOT said before how Taylor is my "wild child"??  Well, I was cleaning up after dinner yesterday and the girls were playing in Taylor's room.  When they are in there, I close the other bedroom doors, the bathroom door, and shut the gate so they (Taylor) stay in one room only.  Well, last night, Jaden needed to go potty.  I put the trash can up on the sink because Taylor has been known to dump it.  I'm back in the kitchen and Jaden starts yelling, "Mom!  Taylor is in the bathroom!"  I tell her that she is fine because I DID put the trash can out of reach... no problems, right?  Seconds later... "Mom!  Get Taylor!"  "She's fine, Jaden!"  Once again, "MOM!!!  TAYLOR HAS THE PAPER TOWEL!!"  ohdeargod.

She TP'd the bathroom.  I start cleaning it up and before long, I hear a crash of magnets in the kitchen. Crap!  I left the gate open.

She is so skilled in magnet removal that she can get them all in one swipe!  So, I start cleaning the magnets up and I notice Taylor is not around.  Sometimes quiet isn't a good thing...

Good thing she's a cutie or she'd be OUTTA HERE!

In other news...

I'm on day 3 of feeling like crap.  Mike and I were laying in bed last night and said, "What the heck was that?!?!"  um yeah... The noise he was referring to was most definitely my stomach attacking my insides.  Whatever kind of bug I have NEEDS to be gone by this weekend!  Ugh...

Also, check out this hand!
Somehow I bruised the heck out of my hand!  That picture was yesterday.  I think it might be looking a little better today...
I don't understand how I got his bruise or why it is shaped like a "C" but it hurts!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

ouch!

Riley is my wild child too, everything you've mentioned is definitely something we've experienced! The playroom is destroyed daily, the magnets are removed daily, luckily I finally put a lock on bathroom doors so he can no longer drag toilet paper around the house! Good luck! :-)

Llama said...

Ohhh boy!!!! You ARE lucky she is cute!! It is kinda (totally) funny that she TP'D the bathroom! HAHAHA! MY favorite part is that she is smiling in every single picture!

Dollface said...

she looks so cute with the magnets!!! she is definately up to something, haha.... thank you for all of the sweet comments, all is well with the world agan :) xxxooo

Pat said...

I love this Taylor blog. She is so precious, as is her sister. Sorry about the sore hand.