Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's All About the SHOES!

I have my 10-year class reunion this weekend and I need some advice from my girlies on what to wear!  I bought a pair of shoes that I am IN LOVE with... but what do I wear with them??  You be the judge!

Blue strapless dress/shirt & gray lace-trimmed biker shorts with either a scarf or lots of necklaces...
 

White racer back tank, black tiered skirt & gray lace-trimmed biker shorts with either long, skinny scarf or short, bunchy scarf...
 

Gray tank, flowered tulip skirt & gray lace-trimmed biker shorts...

Pink/taupe/black/ivory slinky dress...
So, what do you think??

12 comments:

amanda bee said...

ooh, lots of cute outfits!!! personally i like the yellow scarf ensemble or the black and pink dress - all of them are cute though!

Jenny said...

they all are cute! I like the red scarf outfit or the blue strapless with the scarf. Pink/black slinky is in the top 3 too....but guess that has too much going on for a scarf, huh? ;)

Jackie said...

I agree with Amanda. I like the yellow scarf outfit and the pink/black geometric pattern dress. I have no idea what I am going to wear either...I might have to send you some pics tonight or tomorrow. Want to get together before the reunion on Saturday?

Pat said...

I like the grey/black, but I like all of them. The yellow scarf one is very pretty also.

Pat said...

I did it!! I'm gonna do it again ... Great pics of Taylor @ 50 wks. Also, I love the pics of Jayden and Taylor together. The secret was ... I found my password!

Angela said...

The yellow scarf outfit for sure. The dress is super cute, but would ideally be paired with strappy shoes. To complete the yellow scarf outfit, I think a chunky bangle and a couple of skinny bangles would be perfect. (Black)

Have so much fun!

Shannon said...

YES! I totally agree about the strappy shoes with the dress!

Kristen said...

I like the bottom picture! Cute dress!

a H.I.T. said...

I agree - all cute, but if I had to pick, I'd go with the yellow & white number - it keeps the attention on the shoes :)

At least I'm skinny said...

My favorite is the last dress.

Tia said...

Yellow and white!!

The image of my world said...

the best dress is the last,in my opinion.it looks like Pucci's fantasy:)