Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sticky Chicky Chicky oooh-ooh!

Click photos to enlarge.




I served this chicken dish with canned green beans.  To add some flavor to a can of green beans, I like to cook them in 2 tbsp margarine and sprinkle with a little Butter Buds and onion salt.  It gives them a great flavor!

TIP: Crystallized Honey
If your honey crystallizes, call Spencer Pratt place the jar in warm water and stir until the crystals dissolve. Or place the honey in a microwave-safe container and microwave on high, stirring every 30 seconds, until the crystals dissolve.

I'm linking this to my favorite linky parties this week!

7 comments:

Tia said...

This looks yummy! Gonna have to give it a go!

Rachel said...

Yum! I had to do a double take because we have the same plates, LOL!

amanda said...

Oooh, this looks yummy! Can't wait to try it!! Thanks for the recipe :-)

I Like To Cook 222 said...

Yummmy! I love chicken any way you can make it and this looks great!

Bianca @ Walnut Avenue said...

Seems pretty simple and quick!
This is PERFECT for my new linky party, Foodie Friday. Please stop on over and link up!
Oh - and found you at Shabby Nest!

Bianca @ Walnut Avenue said...

Ok - I had to comment again - first off thanks for linking up and becoming a follower...I am following you too!

Second I had to laugh out loud (I for some reason can't come to grips with LOL) on the Spencer Pratt photo. HYSTERICAL. I so miss that man and all his nonsense...

Melissa said...

That looks super yummy! Thanks for sharing over at Tuesday Tell All.