Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Day.

"Mom, when do I get to go to school?"
"Two more months!"

"Mom, when do I get to go to school?"
"Only a few more weeks!"

"Mom, When do I get to go to school?"
"Ten more days!"

"Mom, when do I get to go to school?"
"Only two more days!"

"Mom, when do I get to go to school?"
"TOMORROW!"

Prior to starting preschool, Jaden, along with Mike and myself, went to meet her teacher and see her classroom.  She got SO excited!  She was even given her first homework assignment, to be completed by the very first day!
Jaden working very hard on her first homework assignment.

 

She did a great job! 

The day finally came!  She woke up and was beyond excited to wear her new clothes and start school! 
 


We took her friend from daycare too!  They were so cute in the back of my car squealing and giggling and talking about what their first day was going to be like.




They never let go of each other!




We walked through the halls and dropped Jaden's friend off at her classroom before heading to Mrs. Bieberich's class!  Jaden found her cubby and hung her stuff up all by herself.


This is one excited preschooler!  She even wanted to give me a kiss goodbye :o)  She can still be my baby for a little while longer!


She had a great day!  When I went to pick her up, her teacher came over and told me that Jaden is so polite and that she had a great day.  To celebrate, Gramma J and Grampa Max treated us to Yo-Yo! 




I'm so proud of my girl!  I hope that she will always be excited about school.  As long as she always tries her best, I will always be so proud of her :o)


Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I am so excited to watch a new chapter unfold! She will excel in school because you have taught her so well in her informative years! Keep doing what you are doing and you will have every reason to be proud of her accomplishments!

Tia said...

Yay for school! Ellie is loving it too, but the long days are definitely catching up with us...

So glad she is enjoying it.

PS. I offically hate your stinking guts for that oreo cupcake recipe. :)

Cecilia said...

I am sure that Jaden will be the sweetest little student :)
Cecilia

Lora said...

Yay for great 1st day of school!

Lala said...

She is the student every teacher dreams of having! (What?! I'm not biased! I'm a totally impartial expert.) It's a good thing I live so far away though. I would be paying you to send her to my class next year! What a love bug. And that outfit is adorable!

At least I'm skinny said...

OMG, I love her outfit!