Monday, September 19, 2011

Project Life: Week 37

I don't know about you guys, but I have a serious case of the Mondays!  No motivation whatsoever.  Hence the reason for a Project Life post that should most definitely be three separate posts. 
I love the concentration on J's face as she works on her homework.

She's getting good at writing A and a!

I have a tradition of getting the girls' handprints on a tile each year on their birthday.  I did it each month for the first year. 


 


On Saturday, Mom and I took the girls to the Johnny Appleseed festival! 
We learned how to make carmel corn... SO good!!


 



Johnny Appleseed's grave site


We got to make beaded necklaces!





 

Each of the girls got a leather bracelet with their name stamped into it. 



Have a great week!

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

Lora said...

I like the hand prints on tile. I made dough ornaments for Christmas a few years in a row, the 1st year Jarod was a baby and I made ornaments with his foot and hand prints. I should do that this year. Looks like you had a great weekend!

Dollface said...

cute!!!!