Friday, September 9, 2011

"Two, two, two!"

Today is Miss Taylor Max's
2nd BIRTHDAY!


She got dressed up in her fancy new skirt and went to the sitter's with a pan of freshly made Rice Krispie Treats!  Oh, and her "two, two, two!" dance... Yeah, I'll need to get a video of that!

Jaden woke up early and went in to sing to the birthday girl this morning.

We had Taylor's birthday party last Sunday.  The theme was
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!


Mom used her Cricut to help me with the cupcake toppers!

 

 

Taylor had so much fun celebrating with her family!  She got lots of cool new toys!


 
Jaden made Taylor an ID bracelet!



 


Jaden, my party planner, insisted that we have a MM themed pin-the-tail game.  I created a pin the face on Mickey game!

 

 

 

 


Seriously, could she be any cuter?

My kids adore their Uncle Shane-O!  He loves to play with them :o)

It won't be long before cousin Raegan is up and running around with my girls!


Happy Birthday, Stink!
You and Jaden are our world!
I love watching you grow up and learn new things.
I love how you look up to Jaden and try to be just like her.
Even though I swore last night that I am changing my name to Princess Consuela Banana Hammock because I hear "Mom" literally every two seconds, I couldn't be more proud to be your mom.  Say it all you want, sister!
I love your compassion... Even when you are concerned when, "Guy boo-boo" on Up!
I love your spunk!
I love your willingness to try new foods.
I love your laugh.
I love
YOU
to pieces!


Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

4 comments:

Lala said...

Happy birthday, T! You look mahvelous!!

amanda said...

Sweet Baby T! I can't believe she's 2! Love the slideshow and her party looks like it was wonderful :-) Give her a hug from Rosie and me.

Lora said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Taylor! Looks like you had a fun party!

At least I'm skinny said...

Happy b day!