Thursday, October 20, 2011

Project Life: Week 41

Contrary to popular belief, I am still alive.  A little thing called LIFE got in the way.  I had a sick kid that got well and then sick again.  Then, when she got well, the other one got sick and then well, then sick again.  On top of that, I've been running all over creation like a chicken with it's head cut off!  BUT, trust me when I say that I've got some good stuff coming shortly!  Now, who's up for some photos from my week (last week)?  cricket... cricket...  Whatever.

The girls made some cute Halloween necklaces! 


Jaden was home sick one day when she came up to me and said that she saw a bug on the window and didn't know
what kind it was, so was it ok for her to get the dictionary so she could look it up...

This kid has a big, strong love for a certain purple dinosaur!

Jaden helped make a pizza for dinner one night (when she was well!)

hmmm...

Mom, Dad, and I went to Schmucker's Farm to pick out some pumpkins.  Jaden had asked me why everyone else
had pumpkins and we didn't... Time to buy some pumpkins!

Have a great rest of the week!


Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

Lala said...

Look how determined Taylor is! Love that concentration!! I haven't done anything to get in the spirit. I must remedy that this weekend!!