Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Shanterest: Valentine's Day Edition

Because the good 'ol people I work for resemble the front side of a horse walking backwards, I no longer get to browse through Pinterest on my breaks.  I have every intention of getting on in the evenings, but I am the busiest person in Indiana these days.  No sarcasm in that last statement at all.  You'll be glad to know that I pulled every last piece of crap useful, totally worth saving, treasure out from underneath the basement steps and am now in the process of organizing said crap treasure.  I'll post on that later.  Right now, we have some business to tend to.  It's what I like to call Shanterest!  If I was able to pin, this is what would be hitting my boards for Valentine's Day!
Valentine's Day Edition

BOARD: For the Kiddos


BOARD: Gifts

I originally got this idea from my friend, Melissa.  Thanks for such a neat idea, Melissa!!


BOARD: Holidays
null


BOARD: Food to Try
Cupid's Cupcakes


BOARD: Fashion
scarlet


1 comment:

Lala said...

You're adorable. Love the red white and blue for spring!