Friday, April 20, 2012

Miss J is FIVE!



Happy Birthday, sweet baby!

Man alive, I can't believe that my little Miss J is five years old today!  It is true what they say, the days are long but the years fly by...

At five years old, my sweet princess is the light of my life.  She is so kind and polite; wears her heart on her sleeve.  Jaden is all about princesses and loves to draw and color.  When she grows up, she wants to be a teacher and a mom.  Jaden's favorite colors are, "pink and purple, red and orange, glittery, sparkly, and shiny."  She has the sweetest smile yet she is so loud!  She loves going to preschool and is looking forward to kindergarten next year.

Jaden Claire, you make my heart smile every single day of my life.  You have an amazing way of showing me how to appreciate the small things in life.  You have an old soul.  I love to think about your future and the things that you will do; who you will become.  I love, love, love you with my whole heart.  I wish for you to have, "the best day ever!"

Love you most :o)















3 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday, Jaden! Love you so much.....stay sweet!!!

Tia said...

I hope she has a fabulous day! Happy Birthday Jaden!

Kristen said...

happy birthday Jaden!!!!!