Thursday, September 6, 2012

Gimme some of that HAIR!



When I was in high school, I won the mock award for best hair!  Since graduating, I've felt immense pressure to uphold my title.  I love my hair (when it doesn't look like David Spade's).  It is THICK and grows so fast.  I can curl my hair one day, use no product on it, and still have the same bouncy curls (with a little touch-up, of course) two or three days later!  Remember those Cabbage Patch Crimp and Curl dolls?  Yeah, that's me.  While I also love my natural hair color, I like to lighten it in the summer and darken it in the fall.  Two dye jobs a year, plus the dryness of summer, plus ponytails equals slightly damaged locks... I'm talking FRIZZ, ladies!  You can imagine my excitement when I was contacted to try out Dove's new Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner. 

Dove's Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner uses patented technology to repair and nourish dry hair.  It's Patented Micromoisture Serum targets damage, repairing the surface of hair by sealing lifted cuticles. Dove advanced conditioners leave hair touchably soft and smooth, resulting in smoothness, softness, shine and frizz control with no surface greasiness!

It is great!  It has a smooth texture that not only moisturizes my hair, but my skin as well!  After a shower, I usually feel the need to moisturize RIGHT after I get out because my shampoo and conditioner leave my skin feeling dry (I'm sure my hair was feeling the same way!)  This conditioner did not do that for me.  I will definitely be using this in place of my old conditioner.  Thanks, Dove!

What about you?  Have you ever had a conditioner leave your skin and hair feeling dry?  



Enter to win a $1,000 Spafinder gift certificate!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY

COMMENTS TO THIS POST ARE NOT SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR ENTRY METHODS FOR THIS SWEEPSTAKES.

You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:

a) Follow this link, and provide your email address and your response to the Promotion prompt

b) Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: "#SweepstakesEntry"; and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that Tweet.

c) Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that post.

This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. Winners will have 72 hours to claim the prize, or an alternative winner will be selected.

The Official Rules are available here.

This sweepstakes runs from 9/4/2012 - 9/30/2012

Be sure to visit Dove®Hair.com to get a coupon for $1.50 off Dove Hair Therapy products.

No comments: