Friday, January 4, 2013

Feature Friday: Be Mine


There are a lot of really neat things going on with Scentsy this month!  First is the warmer of the month.  Throughout the month of January, the Be Mine Full-Size Premium Warmer is 10% off.  I think it is adorable and would be the perfect Valentine's Day present for any boss, teacher, co-worker, friend, daughter... ANYONE!


The scent of the month is Happy Go Lucky.  Happy Go Lucky captures the exhilaration of a new romance with luscious red berries, silky orchid, and Japanese plum floating on a cloud of amber vanilla.  This is available in a Scentsy Bar, Room Spray, or Scent Circle.  All scent of the month products are 10% off, as well!


To place an online order for anything you see here, or any other Scentsy product, visit my page, shannonmc.scentsy.us, and click on Buy from party next to January Online Orders under My Open Parties on the left side.

Now, this is where it REALLY starts to get good!  Are you paying attention?
Throughout the month of January, all party hosts get 
DOUBLE THE REWARDS!

Host a Scentsy party in January and double you half-priced host rewards.

I also have my very own host incentive.  I'm not allowed to advertise it, but I'll give you a hint: FREE MONEY!  Contact me for more information!  

You don't even have to live near me to host a party!  You can have an online party and STILL get the host rewards!  OR, if you have an order for yourself over $150, you can technically host your own online party and get free and half-priced items from your own order!  Contact me to schedule your party!

What else... Oh yeah!
Shop Bring Back My Bar

Did Scentsy discontinue your favorite fragrance?  Well, it may be back!  Shop the Bring Back My Bar Scents here.


How much money from your paycheck did you spend on Christmas this year?  Too much?  Do you want to know how much came out of my everyday job paycheck?  ZERO DOLLARS.  None.  Zilch.  Nada.  I was able to use my Scentsy commission to pay for my Christmas shopping!  Scentsy has been a huge blessing in our lives.  I barely have to do any work, it's that easy!  I'd love to build a team and help you earn some extra spending money!  Take it from me... I have two kids and a full-time job.  If I can do it, you can, too!  Email me at lifeonpurpose{at}rocketmail{dot}com to find out how to get started in Scentsy!!

Happy Friday!  Have a wonderful weekend :o)


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: