My "Mike's on vacay and I'm insanely jealous so I have to keep myself busy for every single second" To-Do List:
- Get my summer clothes into my closet and the winter clothes out.
- Put the girls' winter clothes up in the attic.
- Re-arrange Jaden's bedroom.
- Start and finish the craft project I have been dying to do for like, FOREVER!
- Dig up the garden.
- Finish editing wedding pics.
- Bake Raegan's birthday cake.
- Start the entryway re-do.
- Feed the cat (I know I'll forget to do this).
Jaden recently made charts for herself and her sister. The chart looks like a giant staircase that takes up a whole piece of paper. They live on the fridge and when the girls do something that I feel is chart-worthy, they get to move a little magnet up a step. If they crywhinepoutfight, they move down a step. When Taylor gets to the top, she wants to get a new baby that licks an ice cream cone. When Jaden gets to the top of her steps, she wants to get a new bike. It's been working wonderfully the past couple of days! "Stop fighting or you'll move down a step!" Genius. My goal for the next four days is to have the girls actually be on a higher step than they were when Mike left. High goals, I tell ya!
Advice? Suggestions? My girls are wonderful, but there are two of them, and only one of me! :-)