Saturday, October 12, 2013

71 Projects: Kids' Camp! Craft Kits

 
Project 11: Kids' Camp! Craft Kits
Total Time: 30 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
Total Cost: $5
 
When I go to JoAnn, I like to grab some of the little craft kite for the girls from the bargain bins. This trip, I got a necklace kit for Taylor and a Butterfly Garden Fairy Ensemble kit for Jaden!
 
 
I love these kits because not only are they inexpensive, they are also easy enough for the girls to do by themselves!
 
 
They come with basic directions printed right on the packaging.



 
I love watching their tiny hands string the beads! The look of concentration on their faces is so adorable :-)


 
The outcome is always impressive! They look like they cost more than what they actually did.
 
Here are Jaden's creations! All three of these came from that one $3.99 kit!

 
 
Taylor did an awesome job on her necklace, too!  I have pretty crafty girls :-)

 
We'll definitely continue to get these little craft kits!
 
Keep track of all of my DIY projects by clicking on the DIY Directory tab at the top of my blog!

 
 
I'm participating in the Nester's 31 Day Challenge!
 


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: