Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Art Show!


Last May, Jaden brought home a letter from school stating that she had pieces of her artwork on display downtown at the administrative building. I was so proud of her! She has come so far with her artwork and I know this will be her thing.


A Basket of Fruit



Flowers


A lot of her friends had artwork there, too! It was fun to look around ans see all of the talented artists' works!  There are a lot of creative kids in our district

Taylor had fun posing in front of the giant logo :-)


I'm so excited to see what her artwork looks like this school year. In fact, yesterday she pulled her school folder out and asked me, "Do you know what's missing?"  Um... no... She said that the other kids brought their art projects home but she didn't because it was hung up! Way to go, Jaden! 



I'm participating in the Nester's 31 Day Challenge!



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: