Thursday, October 17, 2013

Cheer Camp


Gosh, now I'm having to catch up on my catch up!

This past summer, Jaden attended Cheer Camp for a week in June. On the very last day, they had a recital for the parents in the evening.


First, they had to do their stretches :-)





Then it was cheer time!!  They did a couple of cheers with all of the girls first.



Then, they broke off into age groups and did individual routines with their own group.  Jaden's group were called the HULA-gans.









They were all so cute to watch!


Nevermind the fact that it was over 100° outside and we were facing the sun! Taylor found a ride back to the car...


And that was cheer camp!  There are only a couple of weeks left in October... I hope I can still get caught up!



I'm participating in the Nester's 31 Day Challenge!




Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: